-
April 21st, 2006, 01:13 AM
#1
prasnlrd
Guest
I felt like I had died and gone to "Dollie Heaven"!..or maybe I was in Dollieland USA! HA!
I have tons of pictures, met a lot of HB members. etc. etc. ETC.!!! I am posting this to let you know I am back and albums are forthcoming! I will not put all the pictures in one album. That will be too many. I will probably make 3 for the various parts of the very LONGGGG(but fun) day and parts of the store.
I got up at 4:30 am, left my home at 5am to catch a 5:55am train and got home at 5:16pm...so I am "toast" to say the least. ....The albums, picture and all the "411" AKA "info" is coming though, bear with me please. I am operating on "AG Goner fuel" now, beacause my tired body is screaming!!...but...HEEEEE-HAWWWWW!!
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] SLUUURRRP [img]cool.gif[/img] SLUUURRRP [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
BTW:
Yes, I did break down and get a dollie; #18 [img]redface.gif[/img] My other "loot" are the AGPLA Souvenir items.
**************************************
...Off to ImageStation I go! Heeee-Hawww!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks